Monday, October 17, 2005

homecoming '05

My Caitlin is such an interesting child...
a fairy sprite,
a cloud...
when she was little she had an imaginary playmate named Ceily
that she couldn't get along with!
I would have to seperate them for arguing!
Why would you make up someone you didnt like?
When Ceily disappeared, as all imaginary playmates must, I asked Cailtin whatever happened to her.
"oh, she's in jail, "she replied airily.
I should've known!


She went to her first dance this weekend.
She had to have an emergency date.
Her first date couldn't go.
He got suspended from school for skipping.
Surprise!
When it was time to go, Stacey was going to take Ian and his date, I was going to drive Caitlin and hers, but the two girls insisted on riding together....
my weird child!
I guess the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply wonderful, Marti.
Bon & Mal

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!   too funny!   is she always this comical?   and who does she get this weirdness from?~kbear

Anonymous said...

Hehe...they usually don't.  I joke all the time about my diva...but she really is a better child version of me than I was when I was a child.  Gotta love 'em... ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Awww Caitlin sounds so great! I lvoe it that she lvoes other kids so much
natalie

Anonymous said...

love it! you're agreat mom! nat

Anonymous said...

love this post. judi

Anonymous said...

LOl
what a wonderful entry!
I am smiling~
Put a Smile on your face and a song in your heart.

Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~

http://journals.aol.com/paisleyskys/PaisleySkys
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!!!

I am playing the game suggested by Teresa and then the details were sent to me by Gem . . .  This is Trick or Treat Thru J-Land!  Lots of fun and you see journals you've NEVER seen before and invite them back to your neck of the woods.

It's ALWAYS a pleasure to visit your journal and partake of some of your writing that ought to be PUBLISHED . . .  your daughter's buddy was a felon . . .  LOL!!!

Happy Halloween!  Bring Caitlin over and the three of us will have some cyber cider.  LOL.

http://journals.aol.com/cyndygee/TheRealWorldofcyndygee