Monday, April 16, 2007

My 45th Spring Break

So, here I am, one of the luckiest people on earth.

I have had 45 spring breaks and I am still here to tell the tale.

We went camping with my BIL and SIL , David and Judy,my nephews, Justin and Kelley  and their wives,Kathy and Kim and Justin and Kims kids, Stone and Jake, who are Irish twins at 12 and 13, Autumn Rose and George Landon, (yes, people in the south really do have 2 first names) also Irish twins at 1 and 2 , plus Allan the middle child , who is 7.

We staye dup all night around the fire, laughing and talking.

It rained and it got cold but the feeling of family and the copious amount of beer kept us warm and happy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you got me.  What are Irish twins?
Traci

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!  Looks like fun had by all, including Jackson!  Beer and campfires... very nice!!!   Thank you for sharing!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I just can't believe how gree it is there! One day you will have to follow the road and tell us where it ends! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Man, these pictures are awsome!  The cabin is absolutely great....I'm so jealous!  You said it......You are one of the luckiest people on earth.  

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Have fun!!
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the perfect kind of camping! Surrounded by lots of people and kids and fun. Of course, living to tell about it is the best part :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I like that you treasure those magic moments when the world seems so perfect.  I do too.  I need a magic moment soon!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

    It's been a very long time since we've sat around a campfire all night long, roasted marshmellows or pudgy pies. I miss camping.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay