Sunday, November 13, 2005

saturday 6

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted.  A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there.  Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

     I am allergic to being alone.

The haunted part wouldn't bother me. I have always wanted to have a paranormal experience and never have. My oldest daughter swears I could read her mtnd, but it was just experience. Teenagers dont' really change!

     2. What do you most enjoy about your job?

  It is different every day.

I relate emotionally on a deep level with children . We are both just trying to get through the day with our dignity intact.    

 3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?  What was the main topic of the conversation?

telling my Tom about my weekend in the woods.



     5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that itwas inedible -- when trying to cook?

I make some kind of rice dish with bean sprouts once that make Mariah gag!

     6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1:  If you had to do over again, would you change anything?

Maybe I would've stayed in Colorado. That would've changed a lot of things though. I wouldn't have the friends I have now, but I would have others..Hmm, tough question. I 'm glad I dont have to make that choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not do any of it over again....God has a prefect plan and I am following it.

I may not understand it, but I am following it.

Anonymous said...

Good job Marti! When were you in Colorado? I can't picture you sleeping ina haunted house! lol love ya, natalie