Friday, August 26, 2005

ask me anything

The game:  ASK ME ANYTHING !!

Here's how we play:

- Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
- I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
- In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.

i got this from my dear friend Kori at Single and Searching...Come play!

OK, here we go:
1. Why do you live in Alabama?
2. What's your favorite form of recreation?
3. Who has served as your greatest source of inspiration?

Phew. I managed to think of 3 questions.

Mal
Comment from b4i8clover - 8/26/05 1:02 PM

I live in Alabama because it's hard to leave. When you go anywhere else, if you relax just a little, you start rolling downhill & here is where you end up!I rolled back down here from Colorado, which I swore I would never do... I also swore I'd never get married, work in a fast food place, live in a trailer park, all of which I have done! I also love it here. It has got to be one of the most beautful places I've been.Undiscovered beaches with sand that looks like sugar, gentle ancient mountains, a mostly rural population...it's home.

I love hiking, camping , going to the beach & visiting friends & family. Saturdays generally find me at the beach. Ahh, life is good....

My husband,who never thinks ill of anyone & has no concept of unkindness...he is my inspiration.

(and, to be honest,sometimes my irritation)

it's hard to live with someone that nice! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH ON!
Truth or Dare...you are so brave!
LOL

Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~

http://journals.aol.com/paisleyskys/PaisleySkys
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer

Anonymous said...

OK, here we go:
1. Why do you live in Alabama?
2. What's your favorite form of recreation?
3. Who has served as your greatest source of inspiration?

Phew. I managed to think of 3 questions.

Mal

Anonymous said...

P.S. Run! Katrina is headed right for you! Good luck and stay dry.
Bon & Mal

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've already done this in my journal, so I'm in the safe zone for asking questions :o)
1) If you were a book, what type would you be? <example; romance? scary? etc>
2) What made you decide to do an online journal?
3) Whats the biggest dare anyone has ever given you and did you do it??

Have fun!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

How do you find time to mage a household while teaching school?
What is your favorite movie.....ever?
What is your favorite cocktail?

Anonymous said...

Dear Marti,
1. what are your most favorite things to do as hobbies(list all)

2.what was the favorite thing about your husband that interested you in marrying him

3. what do you like the best about your daughters
love,nat
ps Illpost these with the disclaimer that I do not reveal my private informatin here

Anonymous said...

I answered your questions, thanks for wanting to play! Here are your 3 questions!
1. If given the opportunity to change anything in your past what would it be?
2. What are the first three things you do when you wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night? (No specific order.)
3. If you were given the option to know the date and time that your life would end would you want to know? If yes, how would this affect your current lifestyle?

~Kori