1. What is the most inexpensive, non-valuable thing you tend to collect and hoard? Why do you do it?
I really like rocks.
2. What is the highest price you've paid per gallon for gasoline where you live? Do you use regular, mid-grade or premium?
I use the cheapest i cam find...$1.90 right now, has been up to $2.60.
3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why? If you don't have a verse from the Bible that holds meaning to you, what's your favorite saying and
Inasmuch as ye have done to the least of my brethren, ye do also to me....Judge not lest ye be judged....Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....
4. What was your favorite movie from the 1970s? When did you last view it? Do you have it in your movie collection?
maybe ...woodstock,the movie
5. Do you weigh more, less, or the same as you did one year ago? Six months ago? Three months ago?
I have lost 20 pounds this year, yay me
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #54 from Jennie: What one lyric sums up your current love life? Your view on life? Your past? Your hopes/dreams/fears?
My love life...David Gray...I have half a mind to scream out loud, I've got half a mind to die, so I would never half to leave you , never half to say goodbye...all I know is what I do, feels like lightnin runnin through my veins every time I look at you.
my view on life...we were never meant to worry the way that people do and I dont' mean to hurry as long as I have you, we'll take it nice and easy and use my simple plan you be my lovin woman I'll be your lovin man, we'll make the most of living take pleasure while we can...la la lala Live for today...when I look at all the worry people seem to find and how they're in a hurry to complicate their minds, by chasing after money & dreams that can't come true, I m glad that we are different we've better things to do,let others pland their future I'm busy loving you! The Grass Roots
My past....fountain of sorrow fountain of light you've known that hollow sound of your own steps in flight, you've had to struggle you've had to fight to keep understanding and compassion in sight,you could be laughing at me , youve got the right but you go on smiling so clear and so bright...Jackson Browne
hopes dreams...the rising by Bruce springsteen
fears...well,the first days are the hardest days dont' ;you worry any more cause when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door....Grateful Dead