Sunday, May 15, 2005

saturday six

Here's my Saturday Six! I think I'm first to play!

 
1. How many scars do you have on your body?  Where are they? well, lets' see...there is the scar on my leg where I fell on the bus at 14, the scar on my face under my eye where I tripped over a curb at Mardi Gras with my child on my hip & my candy bag in my hand. It is not noticable unless I point it out & no, I was not drunk at the time. My baby said, "get up, Mama ,we're gonna miss the parade!"while my husband stopped the bleeding with my panties I had worn to the ball the night before which he had in his pocket.2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards?an ungodly amount of Pringles potaoe chips.3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape? I love the park with it's long hiking trails, lakes,aggressively verdant trees. There is a coffee shop nearby that lends itself to long talks where Caitlin & I hang out.My back deck has birds in every bush, a hammock that  should be a controlled substance, and an old dog for company. Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times? I have a bad addiction to old "Friends"episodes... I used to wait for rainy days in the summer so instead of "having" to go to the beach, I could stay in and watch.5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  What about you do you believe led to the discrimination? I feel economically discriminated against by this system of government where power is in the hands of the rich & they have a vested interest in keeping the rest of us down, but that's another story.

Sometimes kids act like I'm invisible "cause I'm older.

Mechanics act like I'm stupid because I am a woman...

But life is good
6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION#3:  Have you ever hired a:
    a. Maid -- once,she said it was too much work to clean  my house,I asked her if she wanted more money,she said I didn't have that much money! b. Lawyer --yes
    c. Chauffer -- no
    d. Plumber -- no    e. Photographer -- no
    f. Realtor -- no    g. Gardener -- no
    h. Personal Trainer -- no     i. Psychic/Spirtual Advisor -- no    j. Mortician -no

No comments: