1. If you played last week, did you actually go back to the very first edition of the "Saturday Six" to see what the first set of questions really were? Were you surprised at the answer?
no & no
2. When you signed on to AOL today, how many new E-mails were in your Inbox? How many were in your Spam Folder?
3. If there was one childhood friend from your youth that you could meet today to find out what happened to them, who would it be and why?
I have an aversion to thinking about the past
4. How much weight would you like to gain or lose? Whose body would you most like your own to resemble?
I am working on losing 30 more pounds,but apparrantly not too hard,since I had coffee & Bailey's Irish Cream for breakfast. I would like to have my body resmble mine , only in great toned shape while lying on the beach drinking wine.
5. What is the last CD or cassette you listened to in your car?
Bruce Springsteen Born To Run, the greatest car CD ever! "Roll down the window & let the wind blow back your hair, the nights busted open these two lanes will take us anywhere, we got one last chance to make it real , gonna trade in these wings on some wheels..."
6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #1: "The last time." When is the last time you:
a. ...Lied to someone you care about?
I told my husband I wan't mad when I was this morning
b. ...Were tempted to reveal a secret that no one else knows?
I wanted to tell about how I applied for a transfer to another school, but I haven't yet
c. ...Payed a bill online?
d. ...Saw a movie trailer that made you want to see the movie it advertised?
closer, haven't seen that yet & it looks good
e. ...Took an aspirin or pain reliever?
took a lortab because I thought I might get a headache last week
f. ...Hung up on someone?
never, that's my mom's trip
g. ...Turned down an invitation to a party?
Never & I hope I never do!
h. ...Filled your car's gas tank?
last saturday when I was still rich from my income tax return
i. ...Had an unexpected knock on your door?
last night, when my friend Jerry stopped by
j. ...Ate a meal that left you absolutely stuffed?
this morning, when I made eggs, rice & tomatoes, bacon & biscuits for Sunday breakfast