Sunday, January 9, 2005

great husband story

Saturday, December 18, 2004
9:45:00 AM EST
Feeling Happy
Hearing my emily kitty purr
great husband story
it is down to the wire.Caitlin's report has got to be turned in tomorrow and has she started on it? NOOO!My voice is getting a little loud, she is tearful.Tom is sound asleep in the couch & without a word, he gets up, gets out the craft materials & cuts the cardboard to the right size. Caitlin is all smiles & settles down to work, ugly scene successfully averted. Hey, flowers & candy are okay, but give me a man who steps in with a smile when he is needed .

Written by
sunnyside46

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you take every opportunity to tell your  husband Tom how very much you appreciate his being around and willing to pitch in and help.... I always told my husband that also... Maybe that is why when he decided that he wanted a divorce it hurt me so very much... Then when our divorce was final he re-married a friend that looked like she fell asleep in a tatoo artists chair, it was almost the last nail in my coffin.. I couldn't understand how he could marry only 3 days after our divorce, after being married for 17+ years....  I hope you and your family have a VERY HAPPY 2005